Software Developer/Engineer (Mid-Level)
● Minimum of 4 years of overall software development experience.
● Proven experience with java, spring boot, microservices and API management.
● Good knowledge on implementation of software security measures.
● Hands on and good technical knowledge in databases: Mongo DB / MySQL / Oracle is required.
● Hybrid App development/architect experience for both with multiple SDKs like Google Analytics, Google Maps, Facebook, and other third-party SDKs / Custom Cordova Plugin Developments is a plus.
● Familiar with cloud environment – i.e. CGP, AWS, Azure, etc;
● Experience in Container technology – Red Hat, OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes;
● Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
● Solid understanding and experience in using appropriate agile project management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper/Rally/VersionOne or equivalent.
● DevOps Automation Tools Bitbucket, JIRA, Ansible;
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
● UI guidelines, best practices such as UI design principles and design Standards knowledge.
● Experience in problem management, providing estimation, resolving conflicts/issues.
● Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures
● Proven track record on delivering results, especially in the area of writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
● Translating complex requirements into detailed design and developing quality software.
Working experience in the following areas will have added advantage:
● Hands on mobile app development experience using React Native or Android (core Java /kotlin) or iOS (Swift / objective-c).
● Experience in Developing and delivering Mobile Apps using React Native, ReactJS, Node, JS, Redux
● Experience in handling full app deployment cycles (review submission, upload, filing an appeal on rejection) for both Google Play store and Apple Review submission.
Minimum: Bachelor in Computer Science or Information Technology or related areas.
Basic Functions and Responsibilities
● Participate in development planning and provide inputs, suggest designs and plans based on the application requirements.
● Responsible for end to end development of feature and functionality.
● Strong attention to details – able to document and follow detailed instructions within Strong technical knowledge in test automation tools
● Interact and collaborate directly with Quality Assurance engineers, developers, product managers, and business analysts to ensure proper development and quality of applications and products.
● Evangelize software development best practices and influence architecture; design decisions.
● Participate in efforts to share development technologies and expertise within the company.
● Perform tasks efficiently and work together with the team to ensure project success.
● Develop and maintain mobile applications on android and ios.
● Develop modules in java and integrate existing modules to other services/modules
● Develop and maintain software modules / web applications in all aspects.
● Write Data access layer in software modules to access data form databases
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
● Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
● Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
● Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
● Create and maintain software documentation
● Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling of software modules
● Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
● Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
● Collaborate with different teams to achieve deliverables.
Please send your CV to email@example.com