Software Tester/Quality Assurance Engineer (Senior Level)
● Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world
● Minimum of 8 years of experience working in software testing – with experience in automated testing tools, framework.
● Hands-on working knowledge within Test Automation Development experience with open source solutions creating functional, regression, or Automation tests
● Excellent written, verbal communication skills; Ability to work in cross-functional teams
● Technically proficient in common cloud service-oriented platforms
● Outstanding collaboration, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
● Experienced in using LoadRunner tool, develop scripts, perform testing,
● troubleshoot problem, analyse test result and prepare test report
Minimum: Bachelor in Computer Science or Information Technology or related areas.
Basic Functions and Responsibilities
● Participate in test planning and provide inputs, develop test conditions and expected results based on the application requirements.
● Validation of functional specification to test scenario / cases traceability.
● Responsible for test script creation, test data preparation and test execution.
● Build and retain knowledge of the testing group and releases over time.
● Ensure accurate and timely logging of defects in DMT with up-to-date information of defects, relevant logs, and screenshots required for investigation.
● Strong attention to details – able to document and follow detailed instructions within test scripts as well as defects tracking documents (i.e., steps to recreate the problem)
● Understanding of testing concepts and how testing fits in with the overall project life cycle
● Strong technical knowledge in test automation tools
● Build Holistic Test Automation Strategy and perform assessments of the current manual test that can be automated.
● Writing and reviewing Automation test strategies, test plans and test scripts.
● Interact and collaborate directly with software developers, product managers, and business analysts to ensure proper development and quality of applications and products.
● Interact with developers, QA members and technical leaders to understand systems and component specifications and to facilitate efficient testing.
● Evangelize software testing best practices and influence architecture; design decisions.
● Participate in efforts to share testing technologies and expertise within the company.
● Perform tasks efficiently and work together with the team to ensure project success.
Please send your CV to email@example.com